Sacramento Process Server Services
What Does a Process Server Do?
Process Server Sacramento. Our job is to serve legal documents to people, businesses, corporations, LLCs, and Government Agencies. This service of process notifies the party that they are involved in a legal matter.
What Type of Documents do Sacramento Process Servers Serve?
Small Claims Court Papers
Summons & Complaints
Child Custody Papers
Civil Harassment Restraining Orders
Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
What Government Agencies Do Sacrament Process Servers Serve?
- California Department of Motor Vehicles Legal Affairs Division, Legal Office, Third Floor, 2415 First Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95818
- California Contractors State License Board 9821 Business Park Drive Sacramento, CA 95827
Sacramento Process Server Lance Casey & Associates Serves The Following Sacramento Registered Agents For Service of Process:
- Corporation Service Company 2710 Gateway Oaks Drive Suite 150N Sacramento, Ca 95833
- CSC Lawyers Incorporating Service 2710 Gateway Oaks Drive Suite 150N Sacramento, Ca 95833
- Prentice Hall Corporation Systems 2710 Gateway Oaks Drive Suite 150N Sacramento, Ca 95833
- Sundoc Filings 7801 Folsom Blvd #202, Sacramento, CA 95826
- Registered Agent Solutions 1220 S Street Suite 150 Sacramento, CA 95811
- Corp2000 720 14th Street Sacramento, Ca 95814
- Paracorp Incorporated 2804 Gateway Oaks Dr #100, Sacramento, CA 95833